As the news on Covid-19 (coronavirus) continues to evolve everyday, here at Atlanta Cosmetic Urology we have made monitoring and responding to this situation a top priority for the health and safety of our patients and our staff. We have implemented some new protocols, and heightened others already in place. We are asking our patients, employees and visitors that they do not come to our offices if they have:
- A fever, cough or shortness of breath, OR
- Recently been in close contact with anyone who is known to have or have had the coronavirus or is even suspected of having the virus,OR
- Recently traveled from an area with widespread or ongoing community spread of the virus. This includes inside the United States travel as well as outside of the United States travel.
- If ANY of the above conditions apply to you, please call us to either reschedule your appointment or to schedule a telehealth appointment.
Some of the new things we are doing to keep you safe are:
- pre-appointment phone screenings
- patients are asked to remain in their car until the time of their appointment
- Sanitizing all areas every 2 hours or more.
- Offering Telehealth appointments on several different platforms
- Most importantly, please protect yourself by washing your hands frequently with soap and water, covering your mouth when coughing or sneezing, and avoiding close contact with anyone who has a fever or cough. For additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC’s website at www.coronavirus.gov.